The International Association on Social Quality (previously known as the European Foundation on Social Quality) develops the social quality theory, methodology and policy application by exploring the dynamics and evolution of contemporary societies and their impact on the economic, socio-political, socio-cultural and environmental dimensions of daily circumstances. The IASQ works in close collaboration with the European Observatory on Social Quality in Rome, the Asian Consortium of Social Quality and a large network of scholars from a wide range of disciplines.
Bredeweg 8, 1098 BP Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone +31 20 665 4923
- Dr. Laurent van der Maesen – director
- Bas van der Horst – editorial manager
IASQ Board members
- Chair: Prof. Dr. Alan Walker, Sheffield University
- Secretary: Dr. Laurent J.G. van der Maesen, IASQ
- Treasurer: Dr. Ton Korver, former TNO and The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Marco Ricceri, Eurispes, Italy
- Prof. Ka Lin, Zhejiang University, China
ANBI related information
The International Association on Social Quality qualifies as an official charity in the Netherlands.
As such IASQ has an “ANBI status”.
Financial reports, policy and activities
You can read our financial annual reports and other documentation here:
- Annual report 2013
- Annual report 2014
- Annual report 2015
- Policy highlights 2017
- Activities first half year 2017
The IASQ Board works entirely on a voluntary basis. The members receive no financial compensation.
RSIN number: 8069.37.014